The Laserscript CNC6090 is a great machine for a most production needs and small businesses, the perfect CNC machine for sign makers, woodworkers, exhibition stand manufacturing and general fabrication. It has a 600x900mm work area and the increased engraving depth allows it to machine a wide range of objects and material thickness.
The CNC6090 router is a superb solution for signage or production companies looking for quick and accurate cutting to machine shapes or materials not suitable with laser cutters.
If a little more work area is something that might work for you, our CNC1212 may be what you’re looking for.
· Working Area: 600 x 900 mm
· Spindle: 1.5 kw
· Spindle Speed: 0 – 24,000 rpm
· Resolution Accuracy: 0.01 / 100 mm
· Gantry Height: 110 mm
· Interface: USB Hand Controller
· Collet Size: ER 11
· Power: 220v (1-Phase)
· Machine Weight: 400 kg
· Vacuum Bed Available: Optional
· Table Type: T-Slot Clamping System
· Supported Formats: DXF, DWG, EPS, AI, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF