The Laserscript CNC1212 is a tough and flexible CNC router, perfect for sign makers, woodworkers, exhibition stand manufacturing and general fabrication. It has a 1200mm x 1200mm work area and options such as multiple spindles (shown in photograph), larger spindle motors and optional vacuum bed allow it to machine a wide range of objects and material thickness.
The CNC1212 router is a superb solution for private owners and businesses looking for quick and accurate cutting of materials and thicknesses not suitable for laser cutters.
For a larger bed area please take a look at our CNC1325 with the capacity to carry a full 8′ x 4′ sheet.
Or if you are looking for something a little smaller, please take a look at our CNC6090
· Working Area: 1200 x 1200 mm
· Spindle: 1.5 kw (optional 3kW motor available)
· Spindle Speed: 0 – 24,000 rpm
· Resolution Accuracy: 0.01 / 100 mm
· Gantry Height: 110 mm
· Interface: USB Hand Controller
· Collet Size: ER 11
· Power: 220v (1-Phase)
· Machine Weight: 750 kg
· Vacuum Bed Available: Optional
· Table Type: T-Slot Clamping System
· Supported Formats: DXF, DWG, EPS, AI, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF