The Laserscript CNC1325 offers optimum efficiency and productivity through its generous 1300mm x 250mm bed size, allowing it to carry a full 8′ x 4′ sheet of material. It is the perfect companion for a multitude of businesses, including sign makers, woodworkers, exhibition stand manufacture and general fabrication.
Supplied complete with a dust extraction facility and vacuum bed as standard, the sensorless vector inverter spindle drive system, coupled with our novel water jacked cooled motor design provides seamless acceleration, deceleration and variable speed up to 24,000RPM.
If something a little smaller would be more suitable please head over to our LS1212 page.
· Working Area: 1300 x 2500 mm
· Spindle: 3.5 kw
· Spindle Speed: 0 – 24,000 rpm
· Resolution Accuracy: 0.01 / 100 mm
· Gantry Height: 200 mm
· Interface: USB Hand Controller
· Collet Size: ER 25
· Power: 220v (1-Phase)
· Machine Weight: 1300 kg
· Vacuum Bed Available: Standard
· Table Type: T-Slot Clamping System
· Supported Formats: DXF, DWG, EPS, AI, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF