The Laserscript LS2030 is a pedigree professional machine offering a bed size of 2000mm x 3000mm and a spindle power of 3kW.
It is the perfect companion for a multitude of businesses, including sign makers, woodworkers, exhibition stand manufacture and general fabrication.
Supplied complete with a dust extraction facility and vacuum bed as standard, the sensorless vector inverter spindle drive system, coupled with our novel water jacked cooled motor design provides seamless acceleration, deceleration and variable speed up to 24,000RPM.
Please head over to our CNC3116 page if something a little larger would be more suitable.
Alternatively, if space or budget is at a premium perhaps our CNC1325 might fit the bill ?
· Working Area: 1300 x 2500 mm
· Spindle: 3.0 kw
· Spindle Speed: 0 – 24,000 rpm
· Resolution Accuracy: 0.01 / 100 mm
· Gantry Height: 200 mm
· Interface: USB Hand Controller
· Collet Size: ER 25
· Power: 220v (1-Phase)
· Machine Weight: 1300 kg
· Vacuum Bed Available: Standard
· Table Type: T-Slot Clamping System
· Supported Formats: DXF, DWG, EPS, AI, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF