The Laserscript LS3116 is a pedigree professional machine offering a bed size of 3100mm x 1600mm and a spindle power of 3kW.
It is the perfect companion for a multitude of businesses, including sign makers, woodworkers, exhibition stand manufacture and general fabrication.
Supplied complete with a dust extraction facility and vacuum bed as standard, the sensorless vector inverter spindle drive system, coupled with our novel water jacked cooled motor design provides seamless acceleration, deceleration and variable speed up to 24,000RPM.
For something a little smaller, please head over to our CNC2030 page
· Working Area: 3100 x 1600 mm
· Spindle: 3.0 kw
· Spindle Speed: 0 – 24,000 rpm
· Resolution Accuracy: 0.01 / 100 mm
· Gantry Height: 200 mm
· Interface: USB Hand Controller
· Collet Size: ER 25
· Power: 220v (1-Phase)
· Machine Weight: 1300 kg
· Vacuum Bed Available: Standard
· Table Type: T-Slot Clamping System
· Supported Formats: DXF, DWG, EPS, AI, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF